- let us.
- "let's meet and talk about worms."
- any of a number of squiggly, creeping, burrowing, drinking, rot-covered, rot-filled, barely understandable, disco-infected invertebrate animals with long, slender, soft, squirming bodies that possess no limbs, whatsoever.
- "My, my, what a delicious pile of worms."
- move with difficulty by crawling or wriggling.
- “I wormed my way out, by talking about worms.”
- to pass or exchange an artistic statement or series of tunnel-vision like thoughts from one person to the next.
- “Let’s worm on this. The worming will drive the car of our process.”